Baldor Specialty Foods offers veggie-forward game day kit
Baldor Specialty Foods, one of the largest wholesale importers and distributors of fresh produce and specialty foods in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions, has teamed up with New York City caterer Great Performances to bring consumers a twist on traditional game day fare. This veggie-forward meal kit, called Green Game Day, can be delivered straight to consumers’ doors in time for the big game.
The Green Game Day kit includes fresh, restaurant-quality ingredients that make a delicious meal for four. As an added convenience, the Green Game Day meal-kit is available through Baldor’s popular home delivery service, so no trip to the store is necessary.
"At Baldor, we wanted to make this year’s football celebration simple and healthy for the many families that will be hosting smaller, more intimate gatherings,” said T.J. Murphy, Baldor's CEO. “By connecting our home delivery customers with nutritious, comfort foods and an easy to assemble meal kit, this year’s game day gathering can be enjoyable for all and stress-free.”
Included in the Green Game Day Menu:
- Four Mae Mae Café Red Beet Sliders with Herbed Goat Cheese, Alfalfa Sprouts in Martins Potato Buns
- Two pounds of Spicy Cauliflower Buffalo Bites with Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- Six Twice Baked Cheddar-Chive Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Two quarts of Three Bean Chipotle Chili, Onyx Sesame and Sunflower Crisps
- Eight ounces of BBQ Chex Party Mix (Rice Chex, Smoked Almonds, Pretzels, Pita Chips, Paprika & Garlic)
- Eight ounces of Great Performances Crunchy Nori Snack Mix (Crunchy Peas, Plantain Chips, Crispy Chickpeas, Corn Nuts, Nori, Lime)
- One cup each of Katchkie Farm Vegetable Dips (Burnt Carrot, Butternut & Harissa) with Vegetable Chips
- Four jars of Team Colors Cakes in a Jar: Layered White and Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake