Litehouse's fuss-free spinach artichoke dip
Who can resist hot spinach artichoke dip? Not us, that's for sure! This classic recipe is a must for the holidays and/or a Sunday football game! Litehouse’s creamy Spinach Parmesan Dip with artichoke hearts and extra grated parmesan cheese makes for a bubbly, crowd-worthy appetizer.
Save this recipe for entertaining or for happy hour at home!
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups Litehouse® Spinach Parmesan Dip
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Drain and coarsely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Place in a large bowl along with the Spinach Parmesan dip and grated parmesan cheese. Stir together, then transfer to a 1-quart casserole or pie dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350° F for 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite crackers or crostini.