Celebrating Georgia agriculture year-round
Pure Flavor is proud to grow Georgia Grown produce in the heart of the state, Peach County, Georgia, a region known throughout the world for growing the highest quality fruits & vegetables.
As a part of the next generation of vegetable growers, Pure Flavor broke ground in the red Georgia clay back in 2017 and invested in the most innovative greenhouse ever built in the state. Throughout the southeastern United States, millions of families now get to enjoy their favorite healthy snacks and meals year-round because of the advanced technology that allows us to grow in all seasons.
Growing in a greenhouse means they can control the climate, irrigation, plant nutrition, and lighting to create optimal conditions for our plants. All these practices help them grow sustainably so they can ensure a steady supply of nutritious food to families throughout the region because everyone should get to taste that classic Georgia Grown flavor!
Most importantly, growing in a greenhouse means they can deliver on the promise of quality and flavor. Georgia Grown Tomatoes On-the-Vine are picked ripe and red from the vine when they are at their peak of sweetness, and Long English Cucumbers are crisp and crunchy with thin skins that don’t need peeling. That’s the kind of quality you can count on 365 days a year! Once harvested, the produce is packed fresh at a nearby distribution center and shipped out within hours to your local grocery store.
Pure Flavor is proud to not only grow in Peach County but also to give back to Georgia’s rich community that has supported them. As a part of the Pure Flavor Adopt-a-School program, they’ve given back to the people of Peach County through regular school donations to make sure every single family has the fresh veggies they need to live A Life of Pure Flavor.
Taste the difference that the Georgia Grown label represents and try fresh and healthy Pure Flavor Tomatoes-on-the-Vine or Long English Cucumbers in creative, new recipes today. Whether you’re looking for cozy comfort food or a simple snack, there’s a recipe for you. Here are some examples of recipes that taste great because they’re made with Georgia Grown produce:
- Cheesy Baked Pasta: A hearty and cheesy pasta bake with our Georgia Grown Tomatoes On-the-Vine, mozzarella cheese and delicious Italian herbs
- Cucumber Avocado Sandwich: A refreshing and healthy sandwich with mashed avocado, creamy goat cheese, freshly squeezed lemon juice and Georgia Grown Long English Cucumbers
- Tomato Lentil Dal: A creamy and flavorful Indian-inspired dish with our Tomatoes On-the-Vine, hearty lentils, coconut milk and classic Indian spices
- Cucumber Chickpea Mini Pizzas: A fun and easy snack or appetizer with mini pitas topped with hummus, our cucumbers and chickpeas
- Mediterranean Hummus Toast: A crunchy and satisfying gourmet toast with hummus, Long English Cucumbers, Tomatoes On-the-Vine, feta cheese and za’atar seasoning
- Pesto Burger with Tomatoes On-the-Vine: A juicy and delicious burger with pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese and fresh Georgia Grown tomatoes
- Spicy Beef and Cucumbers: A savory and spicy stir-fry with beef strips, cucumbers, chili peppers and soy sauce
- Bruschetta Toast: A classic Italian appetizer with toasted bread topped with our Tomatoes On-the-Vine and a savory combination of garlic, basil and balsamic vinegar
The next time you are at your local grocery store, look for Georgia Grown Tomatoes from Pure Flavor!