PMA’s Foodservice: Delivered virtual event is designed around a “restaurant week” theme. The menu board will include a:
- Chef’s Menu of main session feature topics each day. Topics include: operator leadership, consumer insights, menu development, global trends, and innovating for the future. During these main sessions, participants will enrich their perspective through learnings from foodservice industry leaders.
- Tasting Menu break-out sessions will feature short, interactive experiences where participants can get a taste of topics tailored to the unique needs and interests of various sectors in foodservice. PMA and our guest speakers will tackle pressing issues, challenges, and how produce suppliers and business solution providers can help.
- Solutions Sampling features products and services to help buyers across the supply chain solve their top challenges, which include menu, delivery, labor, innovation, and supply chain challenges. Foodservice suppliers will showcase their products, services and solutions to Foodservice: Delivered registrants through video demos and a comprehensive online listing where buyers can connect with them directly to learn more.
- Chef’s Table will provide a behind-the-scenes look at how produce can bring foodservice to life. Participants will explore products, services, and ideas. Suppliers are encouraged to apply to take part in these sessions, designed to provide attendees an insider’s look at how the produce industry makes it all happen. Ideas include virtual farm tours, a look into the supply chain, chef demos of on-trend ways to use produce, innovative uses for products, handling tips, or other interactive activities to help menu developers and purchasers learn more about produce from farm to menus. Email [email protected] to apply.
- Mixers are virtual networking opportunities that will provide an opportunity for Foodservice: Delivered guests to connect with one another across the globe in a relaxed, social way. Participants are encouraged to get their families involved if they like. Make a drink, snack, a fabulous focaccia bread art project or grazing board. Share it on social using #PMAFoodserviceDelivered and get social with new and old colleagues!
- Sourcing Meetings will enable participants to develop partnerships that advance their business. Apply on pma.com by July 6 to take part. Contact [email protected] for questions. Meetings will connect companies with potential business partners, selected to fit their needs.