CPMA's 2023 Convention & Trade Show by the numbers
The 2023 Canadian Produce Marketing Association’s Convention & Trade Show will take place next week at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. The exhibit space is sold out, but there is still time to register to attend the event, connect with key industry leaders, and hear from awards recipients.
Here is a snapshot by the numbers:
- Over 600 – The number of exhibit spaces (10x10 feet) on the CPMA Trade Show floor this year.
- Over 300 – The number of unique exhibiting companies.
- 146 – The number of international exhibitors.
- 157 – The number of Canadian exhibitors.
- 50 – The number of first-time exhibitors participating in the CPMA Convention and Trade Show. All first-time exhibiting companies who are new CPMA members will have a floor decal in front of their booth so attendees can welcome them to the trade show and to the association.
- 69 – The number of companies participating in the New Product Showcase.
Full delegates gain admission to all that CPMA 2023 has to offer, including educational sessions, social events and meal functions such as the Chair’s Welcome Reception, After Party, Awards Brunch and the Delegate and Companion Breakfast where they will hear from our keynote speaker Josh Linkner.